Skip to main content

WEB PUBLISHING

WEB SERVER:

                      It is a computer that stores the WEBSITE.


WEB BROWSER:

                     It is a software program through which we can access web pages.


WEB SITES:

                   It is a collection of WEB PAGES.


WEB HOME PAGE:

                  Home page is first page of website.


HTML PAGE FRAME:

                 1. Frames divided browser window into several parts to which we can see one or more webpages a time.

                 2. Each HTML document is called Frame.

                 3. Each frame is independent of the others.


FRAMESET TAG:

                        <frameset> ....... </frameset>

                        1. Frameset tag is a container tag for all the other tag used to create frames.

                        2. Frameset tag defines how to divide the window into Frames.

                        3. Frameset tag replaces the body tag.


ATTRIBUTE: 

                     1. Columns attributes divides screen vertically.

                     2. Rows attributes divides screen horizontally. 


FRAME TAG:

                     <frame>

                     The frame tag is used to create frame within frameset.


I FRAME:

                   I frame is called as INLINE FRAME of FLOATING frame.

                  e.g:        < I frame src=''xyz.html'' width="100" , height="50">


IMAGE MAPPING:

                 It is a single graphic image consists of hyper links in co-operated with in an image.


Comments

Post a Comment